Mar 9, 2010

Oh Muhammad, I miss u!

Salam readers..

It has been few days since the last entry isn't it?

As usual, business is the best reason. Well, thats quite unfair to point out busy as the reason why this blog is not updated i supposed as everyone has their own things to be settled down.

anyway, just to share a video entitled salamun salam which specially dedicated to our beloved prophet Muhammad saw.
As stated in this song, he is our guider, the sunshine that brightens the day, moonlight that guiding our way.

I've been missing him so much these few days as I remembered that his birthday is just around the corner.

Oh Muhammad ! I miss you..

Lets enjoy the video and never forget to recite selawat upon him yeah.

Thats it for now. I have to continue enjoying my business.


Wasalam.

1 comment:

aNoZ said...

ahndee. like this entry....

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )