Mar 9, 2010

I don't say F*** words



Salam alaikum readers..

I just want to share my exciting experience doing experiment in the Physical Chemistry lab' today. The experiment was about finding the order of reaction between crystal violet and NaOH solution.

Sounds simple. Well, indeed it is. The thing is we (my trio group) have to present our collected data using tables and graphs which is seriously complicated as we have to do everything using Macs.

Owh.. imagine me and both my partners whom Windows users have to do the data presentation using Macs. Actually, it is not that hard but we just not quite used to it. What makes it even worse is we have to redo the graphs as there is a problem with the value that we got from our calculation based on the graphical data.

Plus, the PC suddenly going 'static' or crash or any other words to describe it better.
But Alhamdulillah, we managed to saved all the data in the thumb drive before the incident happened.

Anyway, my point on posting this today is just want to share the patient that we need to have when we are facing with troubles and so on. We just need to be calm and always ask Allah to let us feel ease in facing it.

Compare with one of my lab' partner today whom a local people here, he was keep on saying the F**** words quite a times before we finished our lab' session today. Initially, I thought he is going to be more calm then me, but see.. I was wrong.

Somehow, we have to be proud of being a Muslim whom always have Allah to ask for help.
So, thats why I don't say F*** words


Man (the disbeliever) does not get tired of asking good (things from Allâh), but if an evil touches him, then he gives up all hope and is lost in despair.


(Al-Fussilat 41 :49)

one of my lab' time at INTEC

So, I think thats it for now.

Wallahu alam
Wassalam~








No comments:

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )