Feb 11, 2010

Being myself

Unlike the shiny stars in the sky
not colourful as the rainbow
because me is myself not them
I am what I am


And I appeared to be like this
clearly behave not so perfect
and I know I'm not them
I am what I am

Being myself
with all imperfection that I have
Being the real me
beyond self-ability

Take me
like the way I am
ordinary, as you can see
and me is not flawless

Still proud of being me
with all that I have
every moment I enjoyed
the precious life that I owned

6 comments:

aNoZ said...

ni lyric ke? lirik ape?

syaz123 said...

mula2 igt puisi.then baru dapat tangkap.
menjadi diriku dgn segala kekurangan=being myself with all imperfections i have..
terjemahan yang mantap

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

@ anoz : lirik lagu yang ditranslate.. hehe..:)

@ syaz123 : hehe.. ni atas permintaan orang ni.. huhu.. jadi semangat pulak nak mentranslate.. hehe.. tapi serius, lirik ni berkait rapat dengan diri sendiri pulak.. huhu

syaz123 said...

ahndy,xde button like ke? :)

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

xde plak wan.. hehe.. klu boleh letak.. anda nk letak ke? :)

Anonymous said...

suka. :)

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )