Jun 28, 2010

Kem Hujung Minggu yang Mantop!


Salam readers.
it has been a while isnt it?. Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah swt for all the nikmah that has been given to me.

As stated in the last entry, now i'm home. Well, this entry is special to me because it is a story of what i've been done last weekend. I spend my whole weekends at the Pamilaan Recreational Park invoving myself as a comitte of a camp. They call it Kem Pemantapan Nuqaba'. I call it Kem PemanTOPan Nuqaba'.

The camp took 3 days and 2 nights of my weekend time.Though my first weekend in my hometown was not spend with my beloved family but I think its really worth it. I spend it for the path that I've choosen. For my religion. Allahuakhbar!!.

It was a really adhock camp actually because my friend, Shahril, just told me about the camp 3 days before it was held. Alhamdulillah, everything flow smoothly as planned by Mr Kamal, also the masterminds of this camp along with Shahril.

The camp was basically organised to burst up the spirit of Islam among the students. Also, to let them know the importance of spreading the truth about Islam. Besides, they were also urged in practising Islam wholly in their life by means taking Islam as their ways of life. This is because the surrouding where they were grown up was really opposing Islam and if there is Muslim, that Muslim was not showing the real character of a Muslim. In other words, these people has been grown up in a secular surrounding.

Unfortunately, I dont have all those pics during the programme. So, all i can do is picturing all the moments through my writing, well my so and so writing. Nevermind, I'll give a link to all those pics when it has been uploaded by my friend.

All in all, I learn many new things along the programme including the importance of be alert about our real situation in this country in terms of Islamic surrounding. Also, the importance of being ready to sacrifice our time and money in doing the right thing. Hopefully all the brothers and sisters that took parts in the programme will get the lesson as the organiser want, InsyaAllah.



"Sesungguhnya Allah menyukai orang yang berperang di jalanNya dalam barisan yang teratur seakan-akn mereka seperti suatu bangunan yang tersusun kokoh."
(As-Saff 61 : 4)

May all my brothers and sisters will move as ONE.

Thats it for now. Till next post.

Wallahu a'lam

Wassalam.

1 comment:

x said...

if you have a few pictures

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )