May 26, 2009

Just a reminder 4 all of us..(كن فيكن )

Salam everyone..

Life is short, isn't it?
So, we have to enjoy it as much as we can b4 our time come.. Is it? Is that the correct match 4 for the fact that life is short?
Think of it..

Well, I actly bz with exams n so on lately..
macam malas nk update blog ni with thousand reasons including study, programme, bla bla bla..
Suddenly, a hard-to-believe n shocking news came thru my FB this morning saying that someone that i know passed away.. everyone wishing him Al-Fatihah n pray 4 his peace rest..

و لاحول و لا قوت الابالله
Aku hanya mampu termenung buat seketika dan menyedekahkan a-Fatihah buatnya..
I instantly caught by a mixture of feelings.. sad, fear n so on..
I wanna say that I couldnt believe it but.. كن فيكن .. when Allah say YES, then YES it is..
Ajal itu di tangannya.. (daripada allah kita dtg & kepadaNya lah jua kita kembali)
When the time came, It will never be bring forward nor delayed even a second..

Then, I started muhasabah myself.. Am I prepared enough to face Allah? with a very little good deeds n so many sins that i've done..

Firman Allah in the Holy Qur'an :
...Maka adapun orang yang berat timbangan(kebaikan)nya, maka dia berada dalam kehidupan yang memuaskan(senang). Dan adapun orang yang ringan timbangan(kebaikan)nya, maka tempatnya kembali adalah Hawiyah. Dan tahukah kamu apakah Hawiyah itu? (yaitu) api yang sangat panas.

(al-Qari'ah ayat 6-11)

Oh Allah, ya Rahman..ya Rahim.. place me with those Mukminin.. Put me away from Naar.. Let me "rest" in Iman..إِنَّ لله سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

So now, let us Muhasabah ourselves again.. Give the best shot 4 this short time that we have..
Who knows? ur call or my call could be in the next secs.. Anyway, just a reminder for me n also for all of u out there.. Remember Allah all the time..
Not just when something like this (bad things) happen to us, then only we search 4 Him..

so, i think thats all 4 now..
till next post..
ما أسلامه..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

andi.. salah eja maa's salamah tu..

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

la.. ye ke?
maaf.. andi lemah skit bab2 mngeja arab (jawi) ni..
tp opal faham kan?
hehe..
=p

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )