May 13, 2009

Exam??

Salam everyone..

It has been ages since the last time i wrote on this blog..

well, it was due to busyness with exams n so on.. u know, A-level is on the corner..
huhu,.. luckily or should I say, unluckily, no past years question to be "memorise".. but there's a lot to be studied anyway..

Actually, We just finished the Physics Lab Practical 3A today..(I wanna say this morning but the exam is like taking the whole day coz we hv this pre n post quarantine thingy)..
Almost everyone stressed out by the paper.. but Alhamdulillah, I've given my better shot compare to the trial one.. so, kinda relief lor.. =)
Thank you Allah, tho I couldn't finish the last question with a satisfaction but still its ok..
(to be optimist)..

This bcoz I believe in Destiny that Allah has written for me.. My duty is to try n go through n then Tawakal.. The results is independent on my effort anyway.. It depends to what He wanted to give u,.. N then, there will another test.. Either glory or failure, both are test..

This is life.. It is actually a Big exams in a short time before the "graduation day" come n we'll see where is our eternal Final Destination.. Jannah (heaven) or Naar (hell).. So, do ur best 4 this Big exams ever.. Btw, the revision source that we need to pass this exams is al-Qur'an n as-Sunnah..


I think that's all 4 now, the good things come from Allah, do 4give me 4 any mistakes, typing error n so on..

Till the next post..
Ma'assalamah..

No comments:

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )