Feb 2, 2009

Just to Share..




My Luv letter from UK
+
My feeling
+
mY HoPe





1st of all, I should thank Allah SWT for giving me a chance to share this short story with u guys..

~Let the story begin..~


Last 3 Weeks, I got an offer letter from univ of Southampton asking for ABB + 6.5 for IELTS
Few days later, Leicester send their offer to me.. ( Luckily they only asking for BBC )
Then, comes the offer letter that I really wish for.. its from Sheffield.. they want me to get ABB..
On the next week, coincidentally on the same day, Surrey n Warwick took their turn in giving me a hope for place at their univ..

Similarly, both doesn't mention about IELTS requirement (at all) but Surrey is considerably more lenient on which they only require BCC ( which is the lowest requirement amongst those 5 univs) ..
While Warwick require as high as what Southon n Sheff want..
Now, I'm happy with all the offers that I got..

But at the same time, I'm worried about all those requirement.. I mean can I obtain what those univs required?? It seems very hard for me to further one more steps into the univ..

Another prob is I have to re-sit for IELTS on the 7th (Listening,reading,writing..) while on the 10th I'm gonna be tested on the Speaking part..

I keep on thingking bout this stuff..

Till I remember a quote saying :

"Don't think of how to get it but imagine that you are already get it"
All I need now is a bless from Allah SWT so that I can face the test calmly.. InsyaAllah..

so, I think thats all for now.. Hopefully u guys can pray 4 my success yeah..


~Salam~










5 comments:

dan said...

hmm. satu kaki dah jejak uni dah. satu kaki lagi, kena tunggu result final, dan sebelum tu, ielts.

bittaufiq wannajah. (kalau majid dia akan sebut bittaufiq wannagah)

*kitorang budak2 archi, belum pun selangkah masuk uni (kebnykannya)*

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

thanx dan..
appreciate it.. bt dun down urself..
Barakallahu fik..(klu majid, same je)

syaz123 said...

ahndy,kmu boleh
sy yakin
tggl kmu utk yakin
dgn dri sndr
n yg pntg dgn Allah taala
IAllah
all da best 4 ielts
n final nnt
sme2 fly IAllah

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

InsyaAllah,Amin..
thanx wan..

Ahn Dee (Asyandi) said...

Alhamdulillah, IELTS dah berakhir..
Tawakal take its turn..

Quran Search

What is Phonetical Search ? Help | Feedback | Recommend
 
  Search for:    

   When showing results;

Show Phonetics   Show Translation

 

Weather ( InsyaAllah )